Trường Trần Cao Vân Hành Khúc

Trường Trần Cao Vân Hành Khúc

Saturday, January 5, 2013

Thơ Dịch của Trịnh Thị Phi




The most beautiful poem
I wrote is for my daughter Ti Ni
when she graduates
I feel that I could tell her late father:
 
My Dear, Let's celebrate
My heart is filled with joy
because of her graduation
This poem is not just written
It is not surrreal as the cloud far away
It is kept deep in the mother's heart
Who acting as both mom and dad
To take care of the children
And bring them up though these challenging days
In the neat future ahead
I still watch her steps with care and love as parent

Ti Ni, my dear Daughter, congratulation!
Do you feel the imense of Pacific Ocean?
Or the grandose of the Great Mountain?
And remember that
Mom's love to you and your brother
Is no less than the symbol above
People say a mother love to her children is so great
and normal as always.

Tặng Con ngày ra trường

Có bài thơ nào hay hơn,
bài thơ viết tặng ngày Con ra trường?
Mẹ báo với Ba : nầy Yêu Thương,
cả nhà mình vui nhé

Tí Nị ra trường.
Bài thơ không viết trên giấy
Bài thơ không tựa mây bay
Bài thơ giữ trong tim nhỏ
Mẹ,
mẹ cũng là Ba
những năm tháng vơi đầy...
Rồi mai đây
những nẻo đường phía trước
Mẹ cũng là Ba
luôn dỏi bước con đi.

Tí Nị !
Mừng con ra trường
bằng tất cả yêu thương
Con có nghe,
tiếng dạt dào của Thái Bình dương?
Và con hãy nhớ:
ngọn Thái Sơn hùng vĩ
vẫn che chở các con
như chuyện bình thường

Trịnh Thị Phi

No comments:

Post a Comment